Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: 13/30

Note to self: This is a Burn Day because you switched your Off Day to Thursday :)


BURN 1 SHAPE SHAKE AT MIDDAY
8-12OZ LEAN PROTEIN DINNER
1 BURN 3xDAY
64oz WATER
3 SERVINGS OF HIGH FIBER FRUITS & VEGGIES 3x A DAY
20 MINUTES OF EXERCISE 5 DAYS A WEEK

I picked up some luscious green grapes while grocery shopping with A yesterday, so breakfast is easy. There is organic baby spinach in the fridge to blend up with my Shape shake for lunch and some strawberries to throw in for a little decadence, and by dinner I will have the bean soup all ready for my lean protein. The soup will also be full of kale, peppers, tomatoes, onions and jalapeno so there are some cooked veggies for the day too.

Exercise will be working in the back yard and housework. I know I have to sit down and work on my taxes at some point but it looks to be too beautiful a day for that, so I'll play it by ear - those might have to wait for Sunday as I am anxious to be up on my feet today. I think maybe that was the hardest part of working last week - being stuck in my chair. I want to be up and moving around!

I have 'known' for the past ten years that Orenda was going to be my retirement career, perhaps I need to 'retire' from my J.O.B. a little sooner than planned!

How wonderful to be looking forward to a productive day; thank heaven for Saturdays!

No comments: