Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: 1/30

I am up this morning filled with renewed enthusiasm and looking forward to what the next part of the CleanBurnShape program will bring. Or sluff off. Notes on the next 30 days of the plan are below. I really thought about how I will continue eating when I am finished with these first 100 days and I am changing my mindset to make it a little more clear about what I am actually eating for the next phase of the CBS program and incorporating what I have found works for me. Just a small adjustment, instead of 'up to 9 servings of whole fruits and veggies a day' I will think 'unlimited veggies and 3 servings of fruit a day'. I'm not sure where nuts fall into this program, there are sources of omega 3's built into the product so it's just the fat I need to think about - I think going with my old guidelines of two servings a day (1oz ea) should be good but I'll have to check - nuts may be off the menu during these 30 days but seeds will fall into the 'lean protein' category. 

It's just as I told my Mom, I will still eat for nutrition but using the vegetarian tools Orenda has provided I will get back into a healthy mindset. 

Yikes, time for work, gotta run.





No comments: