Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: 18/30 continued

So maybe I went a little nuts on my Off Day:

Breakfast: Sausage Muffin, decaf coffee w\ cream & sugar (yea, it was Mickey D's)
Lunch: Cheese sandwich on a sourdough roll with lettuce & tomato (Rolls Deli)
Dinner: Buckwheat crepe with tomatoes, bacon & cheese, sr cream & green onion
Dessert: Olallieberry & Strawberry pie

Dinner and Dessert were from the Farmers Market. And my 1/8 share of the six inch pie was about 4 small bites.  I never stuffed myself, took my Burn all 3x and drank my water. I had peppers to snack on at work, walked at the farmers market and came home with some stone fruit, lemon verbena soap, a bag of big juicy blackberries and another one of baby salad greens.

It was a beautiful evening, and A only fell once and came home with a very cute balloon mouse. And after purchasing the pie I turned a blind eye to all of the other bakery stands that peppered the square around Carnegie Park. Nor did I pick up a bag of freshly popped kettle corn (yes there really is a kettle) despite A's tears pleading to the contrary (I am so mean.)

As usual at the end of an Off Day I am ready to get back on plan and anxious to see more results. My body has once again been given the affirmation that I have no intention of starving it, so I'm thinking it will let go of another few pounds without much of a fight.

Tomorrow is Friday and I'm looking forward to a warm weekend; cool mornings of puttering in the yard and sizzling afternoons spent sorting through the rest of my room while the air keeps the house cool. I'm also looking forward to the berries, plums and peaches available now at the house for breakfasts!

Thirteen more days till my weigh in. I would love to lose five more pounds in that time, and I'm donning my mental boxing gloves and going in swinging come the morning.

No comments: