Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: Day 6

Another sneak peak this morning andI am...amazed, flabbergasted, humbled...after five days I am down 4 lbs.

Later
Stuck at work and taking a break to have 'dinner'. Thank heavens I had a back up container of veggie bean soup here, and that I normally do eat clean at lunch, because my hunger finally kicked in. And writing that makes me think (ha ha) that I didn't remember to take my Burn at noon (just popped one) - no wonder I am hungry. It will be too late to take the 3rd capsule by the time I get home; I need my beauty sleep and don't want to chance a restless night - it will be another busy day at the J.O.B. tomorrow.

I stopped at the grocery store on the way to work this morning so I have apples in the car if I need to munch on the way home, but I imagine the soup will hold me over until I get home and make my Shape shake. Lunch today was wonderful, I had also picked up a bottle of Bolt Farms Acai +10 or something like that, to mix up with my Shape powder.It's Gluten free, no artificial ingredients, and tastes great. I was glad to see that just shaken in a bottle the powder blended easily, no clumping, and it was a quick easy way to make the shake on the run so to speak.

Better get back to work so I can finish up.

Even later
Home again Home again jiggety jig. Just a quick note to post the juice link from my lunch, and to brag about the super delicious roasted Brussels Sprouts that R fixed. And I have to admit I snagged two small bites of red potato that she had roasted with some chicken, sausage and onion in another pan. Ah, I do miss my friend the potato!

No comments: