Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Unintentional plans and complaining

The decaf at JITB yesterday must have been either 1.not decaf or 2.a very strong variety. I couldn't fall asleep last night and watched too much TV as I tossed and turned and tried to get comfortable. I really want these first ten pounds to go quickly, that seems to be when the hip pain set in and I can't lay on my side for too long before the burning starts. How's that for motivation. And first ten pounds? When did I decide to do that? Admittedly they are the same 'first' ten pounds that I have lost a couple of times before, but writing that it almost felt like I had an intentional plan. Weird. Guess I do.

In any case I woke up fifteen minutes before I should have been leaving so I ran out of the house having only completed the bare essentials before leaving for work; Now I am heating up a frozen entree for lunch. This after a visit to the ladies room revealed that after being caught in the rain this morning I hadn't brushed my hair and random curls were everywhere and no one had mentioned it. Big Sigh.

Now it's back to writing procedures - will it ever end? Eventually this department will be just about ISO 9000 compliant. Like anyone but me cares...arghhh..get over yourself!

Came home from work irritated and forgot to finish this post. Now it's tomorrow and I'm over it and playing catch up.

Breakfast:  decaf coffee, sausage muffin
Lunch: Amy's organic tamale, scoop of guacamole
Dinner: homemade black bean & kale soup
Dessert: kids cup of chocolate chip ice cream from Baskin Robbins

No comments: