Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Get up and move

I have to move when I hear this song - the underlying beat and tone just speaks to my body and brain and I can't sit still. Love it. Does that make me Crazy

And there my good morning ended. I felt witchy for one reason or another for the rest of my work day, and even a most delicious grilled cheese at lunch with my department couldn't entirely lift my cranky pants mood. Parmesan sourdough with cheddar, swiss and pepper jack cheeses; creamy inside, toasty out. Beautifully done and I savored every bite. We will definitely go back.

The garbage cans are ready to go curbside, but A wants to go out in the dark so we are waiting until their dinner is done. Two birds, one stone, and all that.

I don't think I mentioned yesterday that my Thyroid number was off in the blood work done a month or so ago. So that was one of the tests she had ordered yesterday. My roomie at work says to hope I get the magic pill that will fix my thyroid while making forty pounds melt away from my body like magic. I could deal with that, but I would rather just have a healthy thyroid....at least I'm pretty sure that's what I think. Hmmmm...maybe I am just a tad bit more shallow than my first response might have indicated.

Tonights movie pick: Snow White and the Huntsman

Breakfast: decaff  coffee, sausage muffin
Lunch: Grilled Cheese at Fat Maddies Grill
Snack in the car: Pink Lady apple
Dinner: 2 large bowls of left over stoup after adding more mushroom and sun dried tomatoes to change it up

No comments: