Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Ouch etc

Head and ear aches are driving me to the Dr. today. It makes me realize how much I take for granted that I don't usually have headaches anymore. Not since 2004? when I started taking Immune by Orenda. Miraculous stuff.

Four vials of blood later and a diagnoses of stress I am home and resting. I refuse to go into details, I am not THAT old and whiny yet. I know I need to spend time relaxing - not watching tv, but meditating or playing family games, or just being quiet. And spending more time outside. My front windshield is iced over most mornings, and a chill breeze picks up after work. So many excuses. But looking at my fat arms while the nurse tried to find a vein was disturbing. Another sign, another bit of motivation. Whose arms were those anyway? What happened to my strong sailing and archery arms, my toned biceps and small wrists? I keep noticing there is too much of me and I don't like any of it.

I hate being lazy, if I could change one thing it would be to shut down that gene. No, I would wish to have never injured my back; I think that was the beginning of the end, so to say. Part of every day being in pain does take a toll.....AND, here I am whining anyway.

Off to visit the Prince of Persia - sigh.

Once A was back from her T-Ball practice we did her reading and homework together. I am so happy with how fast she has caught on, picking up and sounding out new words like an automatic pistol. She is rocking the whole reading thing, and math too - lots of good genes there from most sides of the family. Please let us keep her safe and happy and grounded and full of self esteem. Please let her love her life from start to finish, just a small heartfelt wish. In fact now that I think about it, THAT would be my one wish.

I walk, I breathe, I fight.

Breakfast: decaff  coffee, cold left over pizza
Snack: Froovie, supergreens blend, about a cup
Late Lunch: Star burger, small fries and a root beer
Dinner: half a steamed artichoke dipped in mayo

No comments: