Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

This and That

Of course there was a last minute project at work keeping us busy most of the day. I had to run out for office supplies and while there grabbed a snack bar. Then, leaving for the day with the salad I hadn't eaten at lunch in my bag, I grabbed chips while once again at Staple returning an item.

I guess one out of four is better than no healthy meals at all! And I know I will be eating well during my visit with Mom; I try harder when down south. I hate to think of weighing in tomorrow morning given all the salt I consumed today. But I will. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised, but I don't feel lighter this evening.

At home and having given A a new notebook I picked up for her today I was so happy when she thanked me and told me how much she had wanted a book to write in at home because they don't get to use the ones at school very much and she loves to write! (for heavens sake take a breath child!) She may be brown nosing it a bit but her intentions are pure and she does love to write. Stage plays, poems, love notes; she is nothing if not prolific.

Time for laundry, cleaning my room, packing, and just puttering to get ready. A Vacation. Hallelujah!

There is one small thing that is still keeping the back of my mind humming. For a while yesterday evening I thought H had moved another hour away. I didn't like the way it made me feel, and until I finally heard from him otherwise I was stressing. Why. Why can't I just close that door?

Breakfast: Decaff,  sausage biscuit
Lunch:  Kind bar ( dark chocolate, cherry, cashew)
Snack: small bag of plain chips
Dinner:  lentil soup with added mushrooms & onions sauteed in sun dried tomato oil & crackers
Dessert: Boston cream pie

No comments: