Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

go go go stop

After a couple of weeks of go go go, tonight I just stopped. Well, after hauling the bags of electronic recycling to the curb and helping H carry the last cabinet from his old office out to his truck, then I was done.  And a little numb. I know this is a work in progress, that having the feelings and thoughts that I do at this point are natural and will work their way out of my system eventually. This is the point at which I need to remember how to calm my mind and not get caught up in the drama. This is when I need to be kind to myself and try to see the lessons instead of laying on the blame. But the tears come anyway. A million songs have been written about this particular heartache, 'breaking up is hard to do...'

He will be back Friday so we can work on the garage, I just have to hang tough a little bit longer. 

No comments: