Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Two Women & A Truck

Oh wait, that is not until Saturday. We lost a worker so it will most likely be just us to take the furniture apart tomorrow, rent a truck to load up everything that is left in the house on Saturday and take it to unload at storage, and then do any patching and cleaning that's left on Sunday. That is the current plan. Sadly I had to cancel my Saturday massage, but I can do that later next week. I wonder if we can get a sitter for A on Saturday, that would be a big help; four year olds have much energy and are willing to help but are also a trip hazard waiting to happen!

All week we have worked, then come home to go work some more. As her garage empties out mine fills back up. H is coming to remove another load of his things and we will quickly fill up that space this weekend. Garages are like your life - make room and the universe will fill it up as quick as you can say jack robinson.

Thought for the day; 8 hours to sleep, 8 to work, and 8 to stay busy on my feet. This couch potato is taking a walk on the dark side.

I'm going to put my hair up, twist my ear bud wires around my bun, and take a hot shower while listening to the Nephilim battle demons. A fitting end to another busy day.

No comments: