Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shooting for Friday

There is finally tracking info on my Orenda order; product has been shipped!


Hopefully it will arrive Thursday in time for me to be organized enough to start on Friday. This means weighing in and taking a picture; two things I am not super excited about recording for posterity - the way I look and the equally scary number on the scale. But I need to track my progress if I am going to also make this a business venture,and I must prepare for the best case scenario; me losing weight and feeling great and sharing the program with others who. like me, struggle to feel better and lets not forget, look better too.

Yikes, farewell drinks are on the afterwork agenda and my hair needs some attention. Time does fly while I type! 

No comments: