Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Once more unto the breach

I think that is from Henry V, my memory is such a crap shoot that could very well not be so but I am too rushed to google it. Dinner is in the car, as soon as R calls I am off to deliver it, and once we eat its out to the garage armed with big black garbage bags. We need to disconnect the washer & Dryer and uncover the couch and chair.

And there is the phone. I can do this, tonight and tomorrow, and then everything will begin to be just a little bit easier.

At least I am hoping such is the case. And I'm off.

Home again, clean & shiny, and full of sourdough toast. Dinner earlier didn't set well but after my shower all of a sudden I was hungry. I wanted to have the bread gone by tomorrow anyway so that worked out perfectly. The more I bag stuff up the more I want it all gone. I'm going to have to go back through the boxes in my own garage again and thin them out even more. I don't want to be the sum of my stuff, I want space and order and a few nice things. I have my memories, I don't need to be surrounded by so many 'things'.

Sweet Dreams.

No comments: