Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2013

Progress Report

Managed to stack two more piles down by the curb after work yesterday, one for trash pick up and one for donation. Plus most of the rest of the driveway chaos has been relegated to either the garage or the back yard. And best of all M has returned to finish up.

It will be interesting to see how the added testosterone will change the dynamics of the house. I know we can make this work; how? It's a mystery, we just will - to sort of quote one of my favorite movies, Shakespeare in Love.

I'm in a lot of pain, both in my usual shoulder area and my left achilles area, and I've somehow compromised the nerve cluster again in my chest\shoulder area so I'm trying to not whine about it too much. I hate feeling that I have failed my body, this amazing machine I was born into deserves better. I hope it's not too late to fix it because I have a bow or two in the garage singing a siren song. It's the spring weather - I ought to be out hiking and shooting. Big Sigh.

TGIF!

No comments: