Search This Blog

Monday, June 3, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: 22/30

I'm home from work, but what a gorgeous day it is; I need to be outside working in the back yard! 

Later
Another corner divested of leaves, another pile ready to load in the green waste when there is room. A wanted to eat dinner on the patio which gladdened my heart; my efforts in the back yard are bearing fruit.

I wish I could say the same for work. My hopes for a united team are slowly dissolving before my very eyes and I can't seem to pull it back together. I don't want to be the 'B', I want us to work together seamlessly without having to govern. Rats. I'll just keep trying, there has to be a way. I have been known to brag that I am the middle child, the piscean woman who can hear both sides and find a solution. How pride goeth before a fall! I care deeply about these women I have been working with for the past year, some I have known longer than others but each of them has earned my respect and affection. I will find a way to bring us back together, I wonder who I could call for advice.  Well, no one tonight. My phone is sitting on my desk at work.

I am looking forward to my 'Clean' day tomorrow. I know I won't have much of an appetite which means fewer dishes to do at the end of the day! Fringe benefits of the CBS plan, so to speak. There are only 8 days left until my 41 day weigh in. The inches gone off my arms, legs, hips and waist are apparent. It's easier to move, and I no longer dread getting up from my knees. Not too long ago I would have to really think about it - which leg should go up first, what I could hold on to for support. I noticed today that I just got up without really thinking about those things at all! To a younger and\or thinner person that might seem a little weird, but to anyone who has been stuck on their knees they know how amazing this is to me.

Feeling full this evening I didn't even finish my salad for dinner. Strange for me to leave anything unfinished when speaking of food. I'm loving the cool air coming in the window, the chatter of the kids and neighbors floating in on the breeze. Time to get back up from this keyboard!!

No comments: