Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: 30/30

It's a little early but I couldn't wait! Here are my Orenda CBS results at day 41 - 10 Cleanse days and 30 program days. The first chart is the one we get with the program, and I've added total columns. Fourteen pounds and nine inches! I'm a happy camper. But that's not all. Check out the next chart.


 To see better you can click on the chart, but this one has been my standard go to over the years, and by my measurements it's 13.5 inches lost, and that is just counting one leg and one arm - it's really closer to 18 inches lost! Hoo-Rah!



Looking ahead, how can I not, I see that my 2nd day off this next round of 30 days will fall the week of July 4th, so I will probably trade days so I am off for the holiday. Or maybe a trip up to visit H for the dinner & movie date we agreed upon but didn't set the time for yet.


It's sort of strange to have things to look forward to again. I am still hoping that once I am down below 200 #'s again I will be able to start practicing with my bow. Which means taking it up so H can check it out before I pull back the strings that have been sitting for years. I think I should find out now if I should order new strings, so I can take them with me on my next trip up to Lodi for a visit. A part of me is ready to see him NOW, but part of me wants to wait and keep it special. God I'm a strange duck.

But a smaller duck, and very pleased with myself and Orenda tonight.

Before and After, 41/100




No comments: