Search This Blog

Friday, June 14, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: 3/30 or 44/100

Reminding myself what a Clean day looks like:

2 SCOOPS OF CLEAN IN 16oz WATER 2xDAY; AM & NOON
1 SHAPE SHAKE IN THE EVENING
1 BURN 3xDAY
64oz WATER
3 SERVINGS OF HIGH FIBER FRUITS & VEGGIES 3x A DAY
20 MINUTES OF EXERCISE 5 DAYS A WEEK
There are lots of choices in the kitchen; I'll pack some cucumber, carrots and an apple to take with me to work in case I get hungry - which doesn't happen too often on a Clean day.

And there is lots of potential stress in the home this morning. M is home for another clean start of his own, and while R and I are determined to be hopeful, there is an element of sadness afoot, and she is at her wit's end. We had a good conversation about it last night, and my prayers, such that they are, are for their little family to be whole and wholesome, happy and productive. What mother doesn't want their child to be happy, and my thoughts stretch out into the universe trying to find some hope and energy to direct towards M's recovery - both for him and her. It's hard to be dedicated when there is someone else to worry about, but that is life, that is never going to go away, there will always be something or someone else - if we are lucky. I guess - I've just never known anything different. And there we go as I digress into the lure of a pity party. I will NOT go there.

I don't want to be a stress eater anymore; I'm glad it's a Clean day and I have something to focus on heading into the weekend.

Lord have Mercy.

No comments: