Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: 28/30

O.M.G.  So much fun last night; we set up our chairs on a beautiful lawn under old oaks, then enjoyed the great music & wonderful wine. I followed my plan until it was time for wine, only having a few triscuits with some excellent salami and onion & chive gloucester cheese for dinner. But I think we were both a little anxious about the 'date', each of us for our own reasons, and the wine was delicious. Three bottles later we headed back to H's where he has made his new little house a wonderful home, and there are no details I will share about what happened next.

This morning he made eggs, sausage & spicy hash browns when I was finally able to drag myself out of bed, and I couldn't say no; my hangover overrode any concerns about health at that point. He had even offered to make pancakes, but I opted for the menu he prepared based on my years of experience with drinking. Not that I have ever been a lush, but there have been times....He had even pick up some herbal tea for me, and my cup of cherry was the perfect way to break my fast while watching him cook. Just a  delightful morning even if my head was still a little spinny.

Anyway, this afternoon I had a leftover piece of zpizza for lunch, and a peach just now for dinner. I don't anticipate being hungry again today. So not on plan today except for the Burn I took with my vitamins before breakfast this  morning, but what an awesome time we had last night, and totally worth it. Next time we will stay in, drink moderately while we prepare dinner, and watch Cloud Atlas together. Something to look forward to on an Off Day during my next 30, so I need to plan for that to fall on a Saturday.

Two more days, then the weigh in. But I felt so good in my clothes last night, and in H's arms this morning, that I feel I have already won no matter what the scale says on Tuesday evening.

No comments: