Search This Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: 29/30

209.3

Two Oh Nine point three!

Less than 210, Hoo Ah!! Or oorah, or who-ah! No matter how it's spelled, I am full of celebration this morning for the CBS plan. I'm back down to where I was a year ago when I started my new J.O.B. - my two years of stress eating behind me and erased!

Twenty five pounds to go; ten pounds to break 200, then another 15 to get back to where I am comfortable. Technically I could still lose another 20 after that, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Because I will, and not next year, but this one, and before the holiday season. If I can maintain 185 through the holiday's and then reassess how I feel I would be more than a little pleased. Ecstatic is closer to the mark.

Yikes, off to work.

209.3 - awesome.

No comments: