Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: 1/30 or 42/100

I'm posting a day late for my first day on the 2nd round of 30 days with the CBS program. An intestinal virus is making the rounds at work and I was feeling like I still had a hangover so I came home from work and slept most of the day away.  Feeling a little dizzy and nauseous I ate what I wanted, which ended up being off plan.

Breakfast: toasted bun with 1 egg over easy
lunch: 2 bowls of Barbaras peanut butter Puffins
Dinner: Spinach salad mix with pecans, blue cheese & cranberries

I did have my morning Burn, but that was about it.

A sleepless night followed since I had 1. slept all day and 2. filled up on processed foods

Serves me right. Transitions tend to be hard and that is something I need to work on.

Grrrrr.

The good news is that I took extra Immune, fought off the bug, and never sucumbed to the worst of the symptoms everyone was complaining about. I'll chalk this up to a strong immune system from 41 days of plants and the cleansing properties of the plan combined with tons of water and the extra Immune. Go Orenda!

No comments: