Search This Blog

Monday, November 4, 2019

Triscuits may not be safe yet

Today was just frustrating. I had an early dentist appt. and planned to head out to work afterwards. Instead there was a delay at the dentist and my hour appt. took three. So I worked half a day from home instead of commuting to work, which isn't bad, but I never get enough done here.

Breakfast was sausage, triscuits and grapes. Lunch was bean soup that I wasn't crazy about so didn't finish; instead opting for a small handful of pepperoni and six more triscuits and an apple. Then dinner also didn't turn out well (butternut squash noodles) so halfway through my plate I tossed the rest. The kids had made french fries for dinner and I grabbed a handful of them to fill up.

WHAT A NUTRITIOUS DAY!!!

I know I will have swollen hands in the morning too; a just punishment I think.

But C and I had some good snuggles this afternoon, and now he and A are scaring each other and screaming - good heavens but they have some lung power. While I would never want to be that young again, I do envy them their energy. It's only 7:25 and I'm ready for bed. It's only the second day after gaining an hour, so I'm going with that for my excuse - it's really 8:25.

Tomorrow is another chance to do better. I'll have oatmeal, PB & banana for breakfast and then hit Sprouts to get lunch and more salad fixings for dinner and another roast chicken; that worked well last week.

I'm out.




No comments: