Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Bright Line Eating:week 5 in review

Down another 1.2 pounds this morning, for a total of 8.6 pounds lost in five weeks. I took it easy today, I think we all did having worn ourselves out yesterday. Looking back over the last week I know there were a few times I struggled, some cake was eaten, and I was probably short a little on veggies and water. But overall I was more consistent, and did better planning than I had done before .

Today was nice. Breakfast was cooked grains, banana and sausage. Lunch was light cream cheese on triscuits, canned green beans, and a pink lady apple. Dinner was best; veggies sauteed in sesame oil, with pork sirloin and rice with Tamari sauce. So delicious. I know I may regret it later but I'm full and have a kitchen to clean and I'm skipping the salad tonight. The 'maintenance' portions of grain at lunch and dinner probably have something to do with this, and I'm going to try to keep those servings to just a few days each week and not all of the time. It's fun to lose weight, and I'm fine with how it's going so far, but I have chatter going on in my head telling myself I could be doing better.

My trip for groceries was better thought out, and I have black bean burgers in the freezer along with some turkey sausages. The fridge is stocked with mushrooms, peppers & spinach, small heads of romaine and green onions, carrots, snap peas and celery.

I have four breakfasts packed in the fridge and ready to go, and I'm looking forward to another week of Bright Line Eating.

There is a small insistent child who wants to see paw patrol on this computer, and I am a push over.

No comments: