Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Dirty potatoe salad

Yesterday was good, bright lines intact, and that's all I have to say about that.

I have five minutes to post before the ribs are done. I love the instant pot, and I love ribs, and they are a marriage made in heaven. While they are cooking I made potatoe salad full of celery, green onion, dill relish, and finely chopped romaine. Usually I would add spinach or kale, but I wanted to keep it family friendly and there are some who balk at the site of anything green. There is a bowl of corn & peas in the microwave to round out the meal.

I'm tired again today, and my appetite is off. I didn't finish breakfast or lunch, and I wasn't starving on the way home. I hope I'm not getting sick; this is how the whole leukemia thing began last year, with us all getting RSV and it devastating C's immune system.

Back to food, the timer is beeping, and I'm out.

No comments: