Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Holiday Baking Show

I'm sitting here watching the Holiday Baking Show. Should I be? I don't know, but on the surface it doesn't seem to be bothering me. Mostly I see, well, flour and sugar, and know that it's not my food. It's about the creativity, and the medium just happens to be sugar and flour. Lord knows there are many things to choose from in this house on any given day if I was interested in breaking my Bright Lines. But I'm not. If anything I would be more interested in a grilled cheese sandwich. I keep forgetting to pick up some Ezekiel break so I can make that happen; soon, it will happen soon.

(b)  Cooked grains, PB, sliced banana
(l)   Turkey muffins, cooked carrots & squash, strawberries, green grapes & a fig!
(d)  Hamburger with cheese, left over potatoe salad full of veggies

No highs or lows today, but also no motivation to keep working on the house. We have bags o' stuff to go through, still sorting and thinning out our possessions from the summer garage extravaganza. I would love to get it done in time to decorate in here a little for Christmas. We'll see. At least the front of the house is ready. It's so nice to know there is a clear path to the decorations that are stored in the garage, and that I'll only have to move boxes once. 

Maybe we'll bring in the Christmas village this year, that would be fun. But let's get through Thanksgiving first!

Time to have my evening cuppa tea, then lay this tired body down.

No comments: