Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sugar Detox Redoux - Day 8/28

A busy day at work, and a nice treat in the middle; chocolate peanut butter mousse - no refined sugar, made with dates and almond meal, cacao and banana. Nice.

Leftover mashed potatoes and peas for dinner and a leftover meatloaf sandwich. It was the ketchup I couldn't resist; a memory really this sandwich. I guess meat once a week isn't too horrible. But still.

I am so glad that tomorrow is already Friday. If I am up early enough I have the ingredients to juice, if not I will do that for dinner and make enough to get me through lunch Saturday. Just feeling the urge to be fresh and clean for a bit. Upon reflection I am usually pretty exhausted by Friday evening so maybe the juice will have to wait. We'll see.

I'm thinking about Joey a lot lately, he is never far from my mind but sometimes everywhere I look I see something that reminds me of him and it has been that way lately. I'm not a wreck, he's just here.

Reading with A and helping with homework, plus an early bedtime and all's well that ends well.


No comments: