Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sugar Detox - Day 15/28

Posting late, really late, like the next day at lunch late. The day got away from me and I never made it to the keyboard once I got home yesterday. Working overtime and leaving work hungry I stopped for a fast food burger on the way home and thinking 'no caffeine' I ordered a root beer too. I did have a little bit on the way home, but threw most of it down the sink once I got there.

And then of course I was hungry at bedtime after eating dinner so early and grabbed a yogurt on my way to bed. More sugar. We don't normally keep yogurt in the house but I had picked up some Noosa for A as a treat and of course ended up eating some of it myself. So darn delicious.

So not an excellent start to the next two weeks, which continues into day 16 I am sad to report. It was all mindless because I was tired, and that's okay, it happens sometimes. Maybe I should relabel these from Sugar Detox to something more accurate like, Sugar Battles. Or keep score like, Vail-1, Sugar-2!

It will get better.

No comments: