Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sugar Detox - Day 21/28

I had 'fast food' for lunch today; a prepackaged salad with pecans and blue cheese, plus a glass container of vegetarian 'refried' beans. I know there is too much sodium, but this is probably better than the alternative when I haven't prepared anything on the weekend for my work lunches, and the sugar is low even though I am using a packaged dressing.

Another busy 9 hour day, dinner healthy but too early, and subsequent ice cream for dessert. I forgot there are three other quart containers in the fridge.

Reading with A, some core work as she used me for a jungle gym, then couch time with Mike and Molly.

Night tea is Cardamom and Curry - light and lovely and soothing with a hint of spice.  Different and good.

Still tired, but got the dishes done and didn't have to lay down after work; I believe things really are getting better a bit at a time. Going to bed hopeful.



No comments: