Search This Blog

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Team Work

Today went well at the office. Between the private talks I have with the team members, and the weekly meetings, we seem to be gravitating back towards actually feeling like a team again. It helps that the new year's crush is letting down, and everyone is bringing their best to the table each day. It's such a relief; they are all good people, and I love them.

It was a long day; the kids went to see The Gentlemen and I stayed home with the kidlets. Really it's mostly just about being here, they pretty much entertain themselves and we have a lot of fun together. But I am worn out.

(b)  Sausage, triscuits, banana
(l)  meatballs, green beans, apple
(d)  lasagna, cooked mixed veggies (peas, corn, onion, turnip)

No work tomorrow, so I can sleep in if I want. We are going out to the Chapel to meet with family and decide on service arrangements for M's mother. Sad business that, but we have some experience. I'm merely support, the kids are taking care of everything.

I'm not worried about meals. I have food here already portioned out, and I know how to eat out on plan if we end up going out to eat.

I'm not thinking very clearly, and heading to bed so I can crash.

No comments: