Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Good News

Zero cancer cells detected out of 3 Million in the 'deep sequencing' test from C's recent bone marrow test. ZERO! Amazing news today, and so very happy to hear it.

We have signed up for the Imperfect Food program, and our first delivery is this coming Thursday. I am excited about my Friday morning breakfast, as there is a sprouted whole grain raisin bread in the order! Raisin toast with sharp cheddar cheese on top will be breakfast along with some strawberries. Such a silly thing to look forward to, but life is in the details, no?

(b)  Hot cereal, pecans, bananas
(l)  Chili, apple
(d) Sirloin, roasted veg, green salad

Star Trek Beyond is playing, nothing like some Captain James T. Kirk to brighten up an evening. Earlier we were taking turns playing with C; making tents and monster noises once A was done chasing him around the house. Just exhausting, but he spent most of the evening laughing so mission accomplished. Go Us.

I'm already wishing it was Friday, and that I had the oomph to drive down to visit my Mom. I need to take a long weekend to go see her soon. Hopefully the weekend after next, but it will depend on work - of course. Always work work work. Blech, to steal a word from Snoopy.

Chills and a longing for bed distract me, and I have nothing to add.

No comments: