Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Calm, Cool, and Collected

I'm feeling all of the usual things heading to bed; glad to have had a Bright day, and planning on having a Bright night. On my mind this evening:

    Focusing on completing small daily tasks, like fasting between 4pm & 7am.

    Pick  my sad; better to be a little sad at denying myself a snack than suffer a large sad in the morning.

    What I want for my life is ultimately more important than what I want at midnight.

    Be curious, strike up a conversation with the part that wants to eat.

    Remember the body heals while fasting.

    It will get easier, just push through tonight and tomorrow night will be easier.

    The night after tomorrow will be easier still.

    I am worth it.

    I am calm, cool, and collected. 

    I have had exactly enough fuel today.

    I am tired of being a glutton.

    I want to be pain free.

    I want to feel strong again.

    I want to hold my head up even if there is no one to see or know except my own true self.

Dear Holy Spirit, lie with me tonight and hold my hand tight. Give me the strength to stay in bed, and not wander from my chosen path. Amen. 

I am grateful tonight for my hot shower, grateful for Google helping M to fix the fridge, and grateful for the sound of my daughter reading to my grandchildren in the next bedroom. I am so blessed.

Tomorrow's Food:

B: Rice & Beans, grapes

L:  Turkey stoup, apple

D:  Chopped green salad, blue cheese & pecans

No comments: