Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sugar Detox Redoux - Day 15/28

My weekdays are a repeating pattern, and like many other good souls I stay in my flight patter of commute, work, commute, arrive home tired but needing to at least fix something to eat, pick up a little, and finally try to have a little me time. Often I listen to a story while playing solitaire, but lately it's all been about colouring.

A is not bringing homework from school, and I am not pushing her reading right now; she has had an amazing school year and has advanced her reading skills much faster than I could have hoped. So we are taking a little break before the Summer reading program begins, and instead we colour or write and make things up and watch Fake Out and just goof off in general. It's all exhausting, but also a blessing and I wouldn't miss any of it.

The evening flew by too, and after some more comings and goings for food and meetings it is finally time to retire and I am sooooo looking forward to that moment of relaxation when one's body hit's the mattress and releases all of the strain of the day.




No comments: