Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2015

A Cinderella Shower

It's been a long strange weekend for me. Trying to stay active picking up around the house, getting ready to go to a co-workers bridal shower, fretting about the state of the house seen through another's eyes. I don't stress about that so much anymore, it's more of an opportunity to think to myself that I would rather live in neat surroundings, that I would like to be proud of my home.

Instead the poor house is falling apart bit by bit, and I know it's my fault to one degree or another. But I am so tired at the moment I can't even think about it.

The shower was very nice, and it was good to see the Bride to be so happy and surrounded by those who care about her. There is more, but it will have to wait for tomorrow. I'm wiped out.

Thanks to J's help I did bring home a 'diamond' ring for A; that's my happy note for today's end.

No comments: