Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Random thoughts, literally head to foot.

Being told what to do, or that something I have done is inadequate, can be fairly irritating to someone just starting in on their seventh decade of experience. Breathe and let it go. Breathe and let it go.

Another gorgeous day outside while I often sat working at my desk. I did get out for a short stroll while chatting up a friend on the phone, soaking in the sun and letting the breeze air me out.

Dinner was leftover veggie ham soup, still delicious, and a banana. If I'm not going to make a smoothie then I need to get in my potassium and magnesium another way; muscle cramps are no bueno.

Overseeing homework and a scooter ride three times around the 'circle' of our court was time well spent with A. Now she is snuggled up behind me on my bed watching the end of Frozen while I type and listen in to the movie. I do so love this child, and I am so grateful she wants to spend time with me.

I have been doing some feet exercises and following a video today by Katy I discovered that I have made progress! This small token of making headway makes me so glad, and is very encouraging to this girl. Go Feet!



No comments: