Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: 28/30 or 69/100 or 1/1

On the positive side, I am balancing the pieces of chocolate cake each day with lots of raw veggies. And another hour plus in the pool after work today with A, who keeps me moving moving moving. She's a pistol. And I walked to the store at lunch today for a can of nuts to keep at the office - I have a plastic cup to measure out my 1/4 cup serving for an afternoon snack. Amazing reading the ingredients, I ended up with a can of mixed nuts whose only ingredients were nuts, oil and salt. All of the other choices had 'natural flavoring' (often glutamates), sugar, corn syrup, etc. For heavens sake already!

But I did make it through the day without fast food, so that is a step in the right direction. I took my bowl of veggies to work, and my blueberry-spinach Shape shake to drink on the drive home. I was fine until I walked in the front door and that damn cake was still sitting on the kitchen counter, high on a glass pedestal calling my name.

Long day, I'm worn out - time to vote for my favorite dancers and hit the sheets.

No comments: