Search This Blog

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: 2/30 or 73/100 or 1/1

Yesterday I walked at lunch, then swam with A after work. Which is good because lunch was a grilled cheese at The Habit with co-workers\buddies. In my defense I passed on onion rings or fries, took my Burn before walking to lunch, and ate all my veggies on the drive home from work.

This morning I'll walk before the heat creeps in with the sun, and once back home it's time to clean out the fridge and take stock of what we need; spinach and berries for sure, and more cauliflower and asparagus. 

All of a sudden it's the middle of July and I've never finished up my taxes, so that has to happen this weekend. Tonight we are going to Bunco across the driveway and I need to spend some time out front today to pretty it up for her company - deadhead some flowers and put away the pool toys; easy.

Kaylee is quietly woofing out the window reminding me I said "W A L K" earlier - time to move!

No comments: