Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: 24/30 or 65/100 or 1/1

Yesterday went almost exactly as planned; it would have been perfect had I not picked up the pint of salty caramel gelato when grocery shopping in the morning, then elected to stay home with the dogs while the rest of the family took off for the fireworks. AND they were stopping at Cold Stone on their way instead of having dessert at home; it was a perfect storm, and I dove into the gelato as though it were a lifesaver once it was just me and the dogs at home. The rest of the day was great; staying on plan, walking to where we swim, staying on my feet most of the day puttering around the house. And actually the gelato part was great too, I enjoyed every blissful bite and skipped the side serving of guilt!

I feel good this morning, if a little sad about having to drive to work in a bit, it feeling more like Sunday than Friday. But how wonderful it will be about 3 this afternoon when I realize there are two more days off to be had! And in the 80's instead of the 100's, whoo hoo!

For now I need to go wash this 'pool hair' and find something to wear and hit the road; the sooner I get there the sooner I can leave.  Burn, Shower, Drive. I can do this.

No comments: