Search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2013

Orenda CleanBurnShape: 20/30 or 61/100 or 2/40, 2/11 or 1/1

Yesterday was a good day. Breakfast, while off plan, was a reasonably portioned meal; Lunch was my Shape shake with kale, blueberries and unsweetened almond milk; Dinner a chopped salad with pepita dressing (and the last of the blue cheese, very little), avocado, tomatoe, broccoli slaw, kale, sprouted garbanzo beans & carrots. Dessert a handful of raw cashews. I drank all my daily water and took my burn capsules. I went swimming and watched in amazement as my four and a half year old granddaughter discovered she can swim (awesome) and spent as much time treading water as I could while in the pool. I did spend some time gaming on the computer in the afternoon - relaxing as A says - and had one bite of bbq chicken. The guilt outweighed how delicious it was and I won't be doing that again anytime soon.

And this morning I feel good exactly as a result of having had a good day yesterday.

     Feelings of pride and accomplishment = high spirits and a positive spiral
      Feelings of failure = the doldrums and a negative spiral

Let's see, what kind of a day should l have today?!? duh! or doh! I will have another good day and glory in how I feel tomorrow; that I ever choose otherwise makes me a little crazy. But this is in essence why the subject line now lists 1/1 as one of the markers of where I am on these 100 days of the CBS program. This is day one of one, and for today, just today, I will follow the program and get results. And tomorrow morning my spirit will once again soar. Good Deal!

I'm off to make a blueberry Shape shake to pack up for lunch, and the plan is to take a picture to capture the colour at noon so I can post to share how beautiful it is.

Rereading this before posting I am a tiny bit concerned that I have dipped into the manic side of the pool, but I don't feel manic, just positive and even a little tired. Time to take my morning burn and clean up for work.

No comments: