Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2021

News overload

The news in general continues to be depressing. I was relieved about the impeachment vote, but conflicted because we want the Biden administration to get off the ground running, which will be challenging for all involved when the Senate will be holding the trial at the same time. I know it's important, that we need to keep this man from ever running for president again, but I can only imagine the frustration of all involved who need to focus on getting the new cabinet installed, and deploy plans against the virus that is decimating our economy.

And the troops that have been deployed to our Capital...just wow. There are no words, just a knot in my chest at the thought.

And to put everything into perspective, I am needed in the living room to play cars with C.

I will try to keep from saying, "CNN" into the remote.

No comments: