Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2021

A quick check in

Yesterday was a lazy Sunday for the most part, and the details evade recollection so I imagine nothing of consequence occurred.  It's still cold, and I just want to scribble a few lines and then get ready for bed so I can start getting warm. I have decided that next Autumn I am going to rearrange my room so that my feet are not under the window come Winter. That or invest in some heated slippers.

Today began with C at my door asking, "Grama, can you go to the store and get me some peanut butter crackers?" I couldn't refuse, and since I was going I also picked up a roast for dinner and some logs for the fireplace. Dinner was nice, and there are lots of left overs to pack up some meals - a task for tomorrow.

I feel the need to add that I did not buy anything off plan at the store, because my thoughts have been a little erratic of late. I'm guessing fallout from parts work as that would fit the pattern. So I'm just hanging tight while things settle back down inside. But really, it would be nice if I didn't know there was left over pumpkin pie out in the garage.

We had a quiet day of chutes and ladders, hide n seek, and watching tv. Sometimes C just doesn't want to go out for a walk and I have to respect his energy level. Hopefully tomorrow he will be back in adventure mode and we'll head out for a walk once the morning chill has let up a bit.

God, I am rambling. Let's see, what else.  

Hmmmm, I got nothin'. 

Hot tea and bed it is then!

Tomorrow's Food:

b:  rice & beans, cheese & salsa, banana

l:  garbanzo beans, celery & onion, grapes & apples

d:  pork roast, veggies, green salad

No comments: