Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2015

Counting down the days

The day pulled me kicking and screaming out of bed on the heels of an emotionally draining episode of Grey's Anatomy. That's what I get for waking up at five and watching the boob tube instead of getting up and doing stretching exercises or movement videos or whatever else I could\should have been doing.

My morning at work began on a difficult note; I have a friend there who senses when I am upset and my words just come tumbling out with my tears. She should look into being a therapist.

A long meeting, followed by a greasy lunch left me feeling queasy - ugh. Then home and comfy clothes and a small dinner and a really long game of Clue with the girls.

"It's all good". Walking and breathing, walking and breathing. I shouldn't be afraid of a day, shouldn't stress over it before it gets here, shouldn't be counting down. Like any other day it will arrive and then disappear in the blink of an eye. It's just a day.

Breakfast: Decaf, sausage muffin
Lunch:  grilled cheese, onion rings
Dinner:  potato, butter, sour cream

No comments: