Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom

Lets see, I am 59 and was born when my Ma'ma was 23- so she is 82? No way! She's 35! Crazy. We are reminded in little ways all the time how quickly our lives pass by, but it is in our nature to believe we will live forever, and no matter how well prepared we may be for the passing of a loved one it is always a surprise. I hope she has many happy years left, she is my Mother, and I love her.  May that particular surprise be far in the future.

Today was a grind, working on procedures at work and wishing I could go out into the beautiful day to walk. Now at home and full of pizza I am ready for a nap, but there is a child to spend time with and a movie to watch.

Breakfast: Decaf, sausage muffin
Lunch:  home made grains, roasted veggies, and sr cream
Dinner:  3 slices pepperoni pizza

No comments: