Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2015

Bits and Pieces

The past two days flew by, and I must be fighting off a bug because I was even more tired than usual. Of course going back to work after almost a week off is hard too. Nothing unusual or different about the food I ate, no extra activities. Just glad to be home with the family and catching up on some TV shows.

But I felt guilty when I realized I hadn't written anything in two days, my unofficial goal being to write everyday to keep myself accountable for not just my food but my mood too. Which is still stable. Yes, a little tension this time of year, but I am hoping for the weather to clear and be able to make it to the beach on the 16th.

And back to work, no rest for the wicked. I will not let the sad overtake me.

Late Breakfast: Decaff,  sausage muffin
Lunch:  Evolution Super Green
Dinner:  potato, sauteed mushrooms, sour cream, one slice pepperoni pizza

No comments: