Search This Blog

Friday, February 20, 2015

Angel food cake and pineapple

The leftovers from J's fondu birthday at work were out on the counter when I left work and at last I succumbed to the cake. No chocolate was out and I paired a square of angel food cake with a chunk of pineapple and OMG, how delicious! So on the way home I shopped for dinner and picked up a loaf of cake and a pineapple.

Once home I made mashed potatoes and steamed green beans, and yes there was lots of butter, magic mushroom mix (i do so love this stuff) and freshly ground pepper involved.

Too much TV and couch time and it was off to bed early.

Hoping for a spectacular weekend to work in the back yard.

Breakfast: Decaf coffee, sausage muffin
Lunch: Kale salad mix, poppy seed dressing, cauliflower, pepitas
Snack: one bit of angel food cake with fresh pineapple
Dinner:  mashed potatoes, green beans
Dessert: 2 slices angel food loaf with fresh pineapple

No comments: