Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2015

How sweet is this

I must begin my blog with arriving home from work. Here is a pic of my greeting in front of the door mat. (You may thank the wind storms for the debris - the landscapers come Wednesday.)

A's reading is coming along very quickly, and her writing skills are following closely; not knowing how to spell something doesn't slow her up at all. She either sounds it out or asks. I love it, I think we all do. I am thinking she wrote this for me because they were leaving for softball practice and knew I would be coming home to a house of hungry dogs and no people. I may be reading a lot into this, but I can think what i want until I find out otherwise.That's my sweetie*

I forgot my salad for lunch on the coffee table, but had taken a bottle of juice to drink on the way home. So I drank my lunch after inhaling 600 calories of shortbread cookies (link below.) Typical year; dieting and girl scout cookies arrive around the same time.

I'm off to kitchen duty while listening to my latest book while it is quiet up front.

Breakfast: Decaf, sausage muffin
Lunch:  home made juice
Snack: one sleeve of girl scout Trefoil cookies 
Dinner:  SALAD


No comments: