Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2020

Just checking in

Yay, the day is over. Well, mostly. It was nice out, for all that we spent our time indoors. C went to get his cast off, and is now in just a brace for a couple of weeks. The paper trees have been arranged in the living and dining rooms to complete those decorations. The usual assortment of laundry and dishes were processed according to need, and I even took a nap this afternoon while C was down for his. I guess I need to figure out why I am not sleeping well, or why I wake up so early some mornings. Because starting the day before 4am makes for a very tired girl.

Tomorrow's Food:

B: Cheese, Triscuits, banana

L:  Turkey, corn, apple

D:  Sausage & Beans, stewed veggies, green salad

I only have two meals prepped in the fridge - which is still in the garage as the part for repair hasn't come in yet. But there is still lots of turkey, meat and stock, and I think I will make another batch of stoup it was so good. And there is some spicy chicken sausage to use up, I think I'll just weigh it out with some black eyed peas and the last of the roasted veggies from last week and call it a day. After a year of preparing Bright Line meals, it's so easy to just throw something together.

Thinking about signing off and turning on the tv, I realize that I might be burning out on Hallmark movies early this year, but that's okay, I'll just start browsing for a new audio book. I wish I could actually hold a book without aggravating my old back injury;  I would start re-reading all of the old Christmas paperbacks I have in the garage. Another box that should go; I really need to start listing things online!

Off to check on what the family is doing before I close up shop for the night.

No comments: