Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

Wrecked

This past weekend really did wreck me. Today I was so exhausted, luckily it was a comparatively slow  Monday and I was able to keep pace and then leave 15 minutes early which makes all the difference in the commute home.

Chinese delivery for dinner (yummy veggie moo shu, kung pao tofu, fried prawns, pot stickers, sweet & sour pork, brown rice, cream cheese wontons, and bbq pork chowmein) with enough left overs for our lunches tomorrow. Comfort food galore and we finally watched the latest Total Recall. Sometimes there is just so much CGI that you lose touch with the storyline, but it was a fun new take on the whole secret agent, memory thing.

Just thinking about packing a box makes me ill and I don't know if I can muster the strength. ROFLMAO, jeez Vail, dramatic enough? But you get the picture. I am bone tired and it was all I could do to stay awake during the movie.

I want a 'I'm too old for this shit' app but that wouldn't go with the whole idea of trying to keep a positive attitude, now would it???

Now sleep, there is a thing of beauty.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz out.



No comments: