Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Tired

Just another day. Nothing exciting or exceptional to write about. I should have taken better notes while down south as I didn't have my laptop and thought of several things I wanted to write about. One was hot flashes; I've had two recently and I'm wondering if my body is just adjusting to the new weight and working on regulating my temperature. Who knows, certainly I am not finding it an interesting topic this evening.

I think I am just tired. Listening to Super Why isn't helping, I do not find this show of C's engaging like Bubble Guppies. But he loves it.

(b)  cheese and triscuits, tiny seedless grapes
(l)   chile verde, corn, banana
(d)  stew, consisting of 6 oz carrots & potatoes and 4 oz meat, green salad

R made breakfast sausage last week and I'll have some of that for breakfast tomorrow, and the last of the stew for lunch, but I will finally need to cook for dinner. After watching Super Size Me 2; Holy Chicken I don't think I can use a grocery roaster as a quick dinner anymore. I think I'll prep veggies tonight so I can make bean soup in the instant pot; that's quick and I can eat a salad while I wait. Driving past the herds of cows waiting for slaughter has reminded me I enjoyed being a vegetarian, and it's about time I headed back down that road.

I'll have the kidlets this coming Saturday night while their parents spend a night away. Heaven knows they need a break, and I know we'll have fun. I think I am mixing up antecedents but you get the drift.

Time for tea and PJs; while it's way to early for bed it's not too early to relax. I'll bet C is up for a game of blocks or stacking or something. And tired or not, that's something I can always find the energy to do. Time flies by so quickly when they are little and sweet and loving, I know enough to grab every moment I can, tired or no.

No comments: