Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Grilled Cheese

Long day at work with CPA's going over our books, but I had a nice compliment from the partner who commented that I am smart and organized. Not just me of course, but the whole accounting team, and I am very proud of our work. Leaving work tired and hungry, I didn't even think about stopping for something to eat. Not even after leaving the salon where my brows and lip were summarily waxed did I think about stopping. In a shopping center with a plethora of choices I just drove home without a second thought.

Of course once home and presented with grilled cheese and tomatoe soup as an option for dinner I pounced on it. R had picked up a loaf of Alvarado Street spouted Wheat & Oats bread. Online there is no flour listed in the ingredients, but on the package it is the sixth ingredient. Go Amazon. But my sandwich was crunchy delicious, and I know the questions to ask about whether it's Bright Line appropriate.

1. Do I have peace or did it light me up? 
     I'm feeling pretty good about having a sandwich but no big deal.
2. Is it healthy? 
     I say yes, organic whole food ingredients except for the flour in 6th place
3. Is it messing with my weight?
    I would only know this if I were to eat it regularly, which I'm not planning to do.
4. Is it escalating?
    Again, I won't know until tomorrow when I am making breakfast. Hopefully no.

So not something I would buy or eat regularly, but it's good to have options out there besides Ezekiel bread; something the family will eat when it's sandwiches for dinner or lunch on a weekend.

(b)  Fritata, triscuits, banana
(c)  Sausage, rice casserole, avocado
(d)  Grilled cheese, tomato & red pepper soup

And C peed. Really, he just this moment took his diaper off and stood there and peed on my area rug.

Two is so much fun. Gotta go.

No comments: