Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2019

A good day

Today went well, from planning to follow through. My last trip to buy groceries I picked up some of the Ezekial 4:9 cereal; last night I sliced up a banana and put it in a container with a 4oz of greek yogurt. I weighed out 4 oz of cereal to keep at work, and once I was settled at my desk I measured out an ounce to add to my bananas and yogurt. It was a nice change from oatmeal, to have the crunch.

The girls were picking up lunch from the local deli, and their soup of the day was vegetable barley beef. The one I can have! So a nice change from the bean soup I had in the fridge; they make soup from scratch every day and my bowl was packed with green beans, carrots & onions. I trust their recipes, and gave away my bread. Grapes were my fruit.  Dinner tonight was tri-tip, a big salad with asparagus, and TJ's potatoe salad. I like making a salad then keeping my bowl on the scan and adding on the meat. I did the same thing last night with roasted 'natural' chicken from the store. Depending on the day and how I'm feeling and how busy I am etc etc I sort of gravitate between the losing and maintinaing meal plans. So sometimes I have one serving of grain a day, sometimes two, and then like today it becomes three. Sharing a meal with the family is nice, and saves me food prep.

Gotta go, a little cuddle bug is pushing against me.

No comments: