Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2021

Count Down to Hawaii: week 1/14

I was down exactly 1 pound this morning. I'll take it. There are just over 13 more weeks until we fly out. If I stay consistent, at this rate I could be 14 pounds lighter by the time I need to sit for just over five hours on the plane. I'll be up every hour to stretch my hips, but you get the drift. Weighing that much less will make the trip just that much more comfortable.

Today's Food

  • b)  potatoes, eggs over easy, banana
  • l)   potato stoup, turkey hot dogs w/ mustard & ketchup, apple
  • d)  roasted veggies, 1oz pepperoni, 1.5oz mozzarella cheese
Not the most nutritional day, but a Bright one.

The family is going to the lake tomorrow, and I have plans to clean the oven, organize my room a little, and loaf around a lot. Maybe a little sun bathing, weather permitting, and definitely some meal planning. I'll pack up some rice & beans for breakfasts, and chop up a bunch of veggies so they are ready for salads. With the days warmer, I am craving crunchy chick pea salads with lots of celery and green onion.

I've been washing dishes by hand all week, but the part we need came in today and Appliance Tek is coming first thing Monday morning to repair the real dish washer. Halleluiah - my hands are so dry!

Back to work, and my second cup of spicy tea. Love the breeze coming in my window, and knowing that in just a couple of hours I will be free for the weekend.

TGIF!  

No comments: