Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2021

BLE: A good start

 My heart sings, listening to A practice her Ukulele in the room next to mine. Her little brother is cozied up in my bed, hopefully about to nap, and the house is otherwise quiet. This is where joy finds me, in the quiet moments. It helps that I was Bright last night, and yesterday too I think? lol, if I can't remember anything bad I must have been Bright.

Today's Food:

  • b)  rice, salsa, refried beans, red grapes & small banana
  • l)   left over roast, chick peas, roasted veg, half a huge apple
  • d)  mixed greens & kale salad, chick peas, pepitas, bleu cheese dressing
Still coughing. A hot shower, nasal rinse, and gargling with warm salt water this morning made it bearable to start the day. But six hours later and I am congested again. Flonase this morning too. Once Cal is asleep I will run out to get some Zyrtec to start taking tonight. I didn't want to go there, but I can't keep coughing either.

The dishwasher is fixed! Other than the dry hands it really hasn't been all that bad doing dishes by hand. I see why the women in old commercials always had gloves on to do the dishes!

And wonder of wonders, he actually fell asleep. I had best run whilst I am able.

No comments: